GiveSafe (now Samaritan)
June 2016 - August 2016
Responsible for developing the native Android app from a skeleton to a launch-ready state. Acted as lead Android developer for both citygoer and partner apps. Worked with bluetooth beacons, payment processors, and other technologies.
- Coordinated with project lead, iOS developers, and backend developers to spec and organize feature implementation.
- Re-wrote payment logic to support PayPal and scale to other methods using Braintree as a payment processor.
- Migrated from ActiveAndroid to Realm for internal database.
- Designed dynamic “What’s Next?” section to help users set up the app.
- Designed and developed views for nearby beacons and user history.